For your convenience we accept Visa and Master card . You can also pay by your FSA or HSA card. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Hillsboro Office Phone Number 503-352-5116.
WE are IN NETWORK with Most insurances
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
We appreciate your timely intimation to reschedule or cancel your upcoming appointment. We understand last minute emergencies that may arise. However 48 hour notice to cancel an upcoming appointment will help us bring other patients who need to see us. We have a cancellation fee of $60 per hour of the scheduled time.
IN HOUSE FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS
We have collaborated with CareCredit in order to ease financial responsibility of our patients. Please click on the link below to sign up or do it in our office.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Full Fee Service or Cash Patient Discount: Receive a 5-10% discount depending upon the treatment cost.
- We have discounts for Seniors and Veterans who pay cash/check
- Check or Cash: Always accepted.